100% High Quality Cotton. Material upgraded and the texture is finer. 50 Different Patterns. Each Sheet Size: 8” x 8” (20cm x 20cm). Slightly less than a quarter yard. All fabric squares are trimmed manually which result in some raw edge and may have 0.5-1cm deviation exist.
Cotton fabric is one of the most commonly used types of fabrics in the world. This textile is chemically organic, which means that it does not contain any synthetic compounds. Cotton fabric is derived from the fibers surrounding the seeds of cotton plants, which emerge in a round, fluffy formation once the seeds are mature.
Material: 100% High Quality Cotton. Material upgraded and the texture is finer.
Style: 50 Different Patterns. Each Sheet Size: 8” x 8” (20cm x 20cm). Slightly less than a quarter yard. All fabric squares are trimmed manually which result in some raw edge and may have 0.5-1cm deviation exist.
Cotton fabric squares are perfect for cutting into shapes, when making quilts, costumes, decorations, bulletin board backdrops and school projects
The material would also work for any craft, pillows, hand puppet
Usage: Quilting, Hem a curve, Scrapbooking, Making dress for dolls, Other unique projects
BIG SPECIAL OFFER!
This product is eligible for the following discount for purchases up to 1 year:
Silver members: 15%
Gold members: 30%
Platinum members: 50%
If already a member, discounts will be automatically applied in the shopping cart and/or shown on the product pages. Otherwise, to receive the discounts, please sign up for membership. However, if you don’t care about the discounts, then proceed without membership as you are right now, continue shopping, view your shopping cart, confirm its contents, and to go on to checkout and payment.
PLUS, ONLINE QUILTING GROUPS!
Select Membership Option
If you are NOT already a member, here are the steps to becoming one so you can take advantage of the product discounts:
- Get the full details on membership options by clicking here. The link opens in a new tab so that you can keep your product pages and/or shopping cart open for further viewing.
- Sign up for the membership of your choice. This is necessary in order for the system to change your status to a registered member in order to apply the product discounts to your selections. We recommend the platinum membership as the best option.
- Once your membership signup/registration is completed, you should be automatically logged in with your new subscriber role now being recognized by the system. You can check/confirm your login status by:
- Refreshing/restarting/reloading the open product page or shopping cart page and see if it is showing the discount that is applicable to your membership.
- OR, you can check to see by going to the registration link at the top of the page, and see if the system is saying Login or Logout. If it says Logout, then that means you are already logged in.
- To summarize, to receive the membership discount, you have to be an active member. If you are not, then become an active member first, then continue with product shopping. Since the discounts are in effect for purchases up to 1 year from signup, on your return for further purchases, please be sure to login so that your membership status will be recognized by the system and thereby apply the applicable discounts.
Characteristics associated with loneliness generally include older age, widowhood or being single, lack of friends, self isolation, poor health, functional limitations, hearing or vision impairments, depression, and loss of social networks/support. Clinical outcomes associated with loneliness include depression, reduced sleep quality, increased blood pressure, physical inactivity, functional decline, cognitive impairment, and increased mortality. Loneliness decreases your quality of life, so take action right now, and be the change!